BELOV, Aloe 99% Soothing Gel 250 ml.
- 250 ml
- 320 gram
Out of stock
Universal moisturizing Aloe 99% Soothing Gel is a multifunctional care product that can be used both on the face and body skin, as well as for hair care. The gel contains 99% pure organic aloe juice! Light watery texture is quickly absorbed by the skin and gives it deep hydration, soothes, tones and refreshes.
Aloe juice moisturizes and tightens the skin, restores metabolism, stimulates cell regeneration, relieves irritation, cleans pores, exfoliates dead skin cells, softening them and removing them from the skin surface, making it softer and smoother. Aloe creates an invisible, but very effective barrier on the skin that prevents the penetration of pathogenic bacteria and fungal infections, and also helps to cope with existing acne. Aloe juice does not clog pores, regulates the sebaceous glands and gives the skin a healthy haze. The gel perfectly nourishes the skin, makes it smooth, soft, delicate. The gel can be used to moisturize and soothe the skin or as an express mask, including for the skin of the eyelids.
- Like a moisturizer or mask. Different oils can be added to the gel and applied to the face. It nourishes the skin with moisture, soothes, removes irritation and peeling, smoothes and gives extraordinary softness.
- As a moisturizing base for makeup.
- As a restorative hair mask. Just apply the gel to your hair and rinse off after 10 minutes. You will get moisturized, soft and obedient curls.
- As a moisturizing and soothing eye mask. Apply gel on cotton pads, put on eyes for a few minutes.
- As a regenerating essence for hands and nails. Apply the cream on the hands and on the cuticle area – you will get delicate soft skin and healthy nails.
- Like body care gel. It perfectly moisturizes and protects the skin, relieves irritation, removes peeling, skin tightness and discomfort. The skin becomes smooth and unusually soft.
- Help with sunburn. Apply the gel to the affected area for 15 minutes.
How to use: Apply to clean, dry skin as needed.