THAI-RAI, Golden Thai Crocodile Oil Natural Oil 60 ml.
- For massage
- 60 ml
- 180 gram
Out of stock
THAI-RAI Golden Thai Crocodile Natural Oil 60 ml. extracted from crocodile subcutaneous fat has been used to treat various ailments for many centuries. Derived from reptile fat, crocodile oil contains a large amount of vitamins and polyunsaturated acids. The strongest immune system in the world went to the crocodile due to the content, in blood and fat, of unique antimicrobial peptides that destroy bacteria that are resistant to all known antibiotics.
Crocodiles have one of the strongest immune systems in the world, and products made on the basis of crocodile tissues are of particular value and highly effective. Many places say that from the book Country Folk Medicine Cleopatra, Queen of Egypt, also uses Crocodile Oil for beautiful skin. Crocodile oil can be used to moisturize dry, itchy, itchy, allergic skin and to keep it looking fresh and beautiful. and is said to have the ability to nourish the skin fungal skin infections, acne, including healing burns, scalds, and sunburns. Qualities cited from past beliefs currently have information Science has confirmed these properties.
High-quality, 100% natural crocodile oil is widely used as a therapeutic and cosmetic product, as well as in the healing of scars on the skin, burns and abrasions.
Properties of THAI-RAI Golden Thai Crocodile Natural Oil 60ml.:
- Accelerates the process of cell regeneration
- Smoothers wrinkles
- Extends skin youth
- Eliminates pigmentation and freckles
- Eliminates acne without clogging pores
- Relieves puffiness and dark circles around the eyes
- Promotes resorption of hematomas, bruises, relieves swelling
- Treats all types of cold sores
- Heals cuts, stops bleeding
- Helps with eczema, psoriasis
- Used to treat all types of burns.
- Helps with frostbite
- Helps with animal and insect bites
- Soothes the skin, relieves rashes and irritations.
Mode of application:
- Oil for external use only!
- Apply 2 to 3 times a day as needed, with gentle massaging movements.