Capsules Safflower 100 caps.
- 100 gram
- 150 gram
- 100 pieces
Thai capsules Safflower (Safflower) is a natural herbal medicine based on the colors of Safflower Krasilny to reduce blood cholesterol and to treat diseases of the gall bladder. The drug is recommended to be taken as a choleretic agent for diseases of the gallbladder and for the prevention of cholelithiasis, since Safflower helps to eliminate stagnation of bile in the gallbladder and normalizes metabolism. Safflower capsules are also recommended for the prevention of cardiovascular diseases, they have a beneficial effect on the cardiovascular system, improve blood circulation, cleanse the walls of blood vessels from cholesterol and reduce high blood pressure. After one month of taking Safflower’s capsules, you can observe an improvement in the electrocardiogram (ECG).
Scientific studies have shown that taking safflower capsules after a stroke helps to unlock blood flow, which in this case leads to a decrease in brain damage. In addition, the drug has a pronounced antitoxic and cleansing effect, effectively cleanses the liver, kidneys, blood vessels. One of the causes of psoriatic lesions of the skin is considered to be a violation of the body’s immune response, intoxication. The antitoxic properties of safflower contribute to the normalization of metabolic processes, prevent the occurrence of cancerous tumors and psoriatic rashes.
Safflower capsules contain conjugated linoleic acid, which inhibits the formation of subcutaneous fat and stimulates the body to use fats as energy raw materials. Excess, mainly subcutaneous, fat disappears, while muscle mass increases, which creates a healthy body shape. In connection with this property, at first these capsules were used mainly by athletes, especially during the preparation for competitions, then they were actively used in weight loss programs. A particularly valuable property of these capsules is their ability to maintain harmony after the end of the diet. Capsules Safflower not only helps to lose weight, but also consolidate the results of weight loss.
Safflower contains a large amount of cartamine, due to which it has a beneficial effect, primarily on the human heart and blood vessels. In eastern folk medicine, it is used as an angioprotector, normalizing the state of the arterial, venous and microvasculature. Safflower normalizes blood circulation, dilates blood vessels, restores flow in the bloodstream, normalizes metabolism, increases tone, preventing serious diseases such as myocardial infarction and coronary heart disease. Its antiseptic properties are also known. It positively affects the lymphatic flow, helping to eliminate toxins and reduce swelling. It also helps to eliminate stagnation of bile in the gallbladder, it is taken for diseases of the gallbladder and for the prevention of gallstone disease. Safflower also contains in its composition a substance similar to insulin, which contributes to the normalization of glucose levels in the blood, exhibits an anti-sclerotic, diuretic effect, and regulates the function of the thyroid gland.
Indications for use:
- with cardiovascular diseases (angina pectoris, arrhythmia, acquired heart defects)
- in chronic heart failure
- with high cholesterol (hypercholesterolemia)
- with vascular atherosclerosis
- with high blood pressure
- with blockage of blood vessels
- with amenorrhea and painful menstruation
- with psoriasis and eczema
- with thyroid disease
- for the treatment of diseases of the gallbladder (gastritis, peptic ulcer, enterocolitis, jaundice, etc.)
- to prevent myocardial infarction and ischemic disease
- for cleansing the liver and bile ducts
- to normalize the process of hematopoiesis and clinical indicators of blood picture
- to improve intestinal motility and function
- to normalize the functioning of the excretory system
- to normalize the immune system and activate the body’s defenses
- to eliminate toxins and reduce swelling
- to normalize blood sugar
- promotes weight loss and prevents weight gain
- contributes to increased muscle growth, especially with regular exercise
- individual intolerance
- pregnancy, lactation
- taking anticoagulants (blood thinners)
- diarrhea and pathological gastrointestinal upset
Safflower Capsules – An All-Natural Product! Does not contain artificial additives and dyes! Each capsule contains 420 mg of Safflower extract.
Mode of application:
Take 2 capsules 2 times a day before meals, with a little water, in a course of 4-8 weeks.
You have not viewed any product yet.