Capsules Hanuman Prasarngay 100 caps.
- 100 gram
- 150 gram
- 100 pieces
Hanuman Prasarnkay Capsules is a natural herbal preparation based on Hanuman Prasankai (Schefflera leucantha) extract for the treatment of chronic, allergic and infectious respiratory diseases. It helps in the treatment of dry, irritating throat coughs, suppresses cough caused by allergies, has an expectorant and anti-allergenic effect. Eliminates seasonal allergic reactions and helps relieve asthma. It is widely used in the treatment of bronchitis and pneumonia. Helps the body fight various infectious diseases, eliminates dryness and quickly softens the throat. Improves the function of the liver and kidneys, promotes the withdrawal of toxic substances and radionuclides from the body, normalizes cholesterol in the blood. It has a beneficial effect on the intestinal microflora, improves digestion. Positive effect on the nervous system. Normalizes the immune and endocrine systems of the body.
Scheffiera Leucantha Extract (in Thai sounds like “Hanuman Prasankai”) is a branched shrub that is a recognized cough remedy in Southeast Asia. It has an expectorant effect and cleans the nasal passage well. It is especially useful for dry coughs, which can become an irritant to restful sleep, as well as eliminate seasonal allergic reactions and help relieve asthma. One of the features of this plant is also its use as an analgesic, an antiseptic, to increase blood circulation. Leaves are used for healing wounds, with various inflammatory processes, coughing, bronchitis, and also normalize cholesterol in the blood. In Thailand and China, the plant is widely used as an anti-asthma agent. It improves liver and kidney function, promotes the removal of toxic substances and radionuclides from the body. New studies have shown that Hanuman controls atopic dermatitis, has a positive effect on the nervous system and intestinal microflora, and improves digestion.
Indications for use:
- for respiratory infections
- with dry obsessive cough (unproductive cough), without sputum discharge
- with bronchitis and pneumonia
- with laryngotracheitis
- with bronchial asthma
- for respiratory diseases
- chronic smoker’s cough
- with inflammation of the small vessels of the lungs – pulmonary vasculitis
- normalizes the immune and endocrine systems of the body
- individual intolerance to components
- pregnancy, lactation
- children under 7 years old
- Hanuman Prasarnkay Capsules is a completely natural product! Does not contain artificial additives and dyes! Each capsule contains 250 mg of Hanuman Prasankai (Schefflera leucantha) plant extract.
Mode of application:
- 2 capsules 3 times a day after meals, course of 4-8 weeks.
- Children after 7 years of age take 1 capsule 2-3 times a day.
- With a pronounced cough, take 3 capsules 3 times a day, for 10 days.