THANYAPORN, Capsules Ginkgo Biloba 100 caps.
- 100 gram
- 150 gram
- 100 pieces
Thai capsules Ginkgo Biloba (Ginkgo Biloba) is a natural herbal medicine based on the plant Ginkgo Biloba (Ginkgo Biloba) and is widely used to improve cerebral and peripheral circulation, nutrition of the brain, improve memory and motor functions, recovery from stroke and its prevention, treatment of eye diseases , restoration of the vascular wall, alleviating the symptoms of VVD and migraines.
Ginkgo biloba enhances cerebral circulation, supplying the brain with oxygen, enhances blood circulation both in large vessels – arteries, and in small vessels – capillaries. This is an effective tool for the prevention of diseases and strengthening the circulatory system, especially important and useful for the elderly. The drug reduces the risk of cardiovascular and cancer diseases, helps with hypertension, reduces weather sensitivity, slows down the aging process of the body, increases physical activity, improves performance, restores the body’s energy reserves, improves well-being and promotes a speedy recovery.
Ginkgo Biloba is a powerful stimulant of memory, concentration and sharpness of thinking. It improves mental activity, accelerates thinking processes, increases learning ability and improves memory. In addition, Ginkgo Biloba slows the loss of memory in people suffering from Alzheimer’s disease, helps with atherosclerosis and multiple sclerosis, improves concentration, as evidenced by scientific studies.
Capsules with Gingo Biloba have a calming effect on the central nervous system, it is recommended for emotional instability. They effectively reduce distraction, relieve fatigue, depression, nervous conditions, headaches. With prolonged regular use, the capsules are cured of migraine (including vegetative-vascular dystonia), and also help cells recover more quickly after a heart attack and stroke. Hearing and vision are improved if their loss has been associated with impaired circulation.
These capsules for blood vessels and tone are called “Life Capsules!”. In combination, they rejuvenate the body, significantly improve brain function, strengthen memory, soothe and normalize the nervous system.
Ginkgo Biloba has a complex chemical composition and contains more than 160 types of nutrients, the main of which are flavonoid glycosides, terpene compounds, as well as ginkgolides A, B, C, J and bilobalides. It is with these compounds that the specific pharmacological activity of Ginkgo is associated. In addition, it contains proanthocyanidins, vitamins, and organic acids that promote solubility and bioavailability. Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract has high antioxidant activity. It is deservedly called the “tree of youth” because it enhances concentration, relieves fatigue, depression, nervous conditions, and increases working capacity. It improves memory, thinking, concentration. Increases microcirculation in the vessels of the brain and peripheral tissues. It supplies the brain with oxygen and glucose, activating processes in the cerebral cortex. Prevents thrombosis. Improves peripheral blood circulation. Helps with numbness and cooling of the fingers and toes. It provides stroke prevention and is recommended for the treatment of their consequences. Gingo Biloba is recommended for older people with atherosclerosis, multiple sclerosis, as well as suffering from Alzheimer’s disease.
Indications for use:
- to improve brain function
- to improve cerebral and capillary circulation
- to improve memory and concentration
- for prevention and for recovery from stroke
- for the prevention and treatment of cardiovascular diseases
- to improve blood properties and expand capillaries
- to improve blood supply to the retina
- prevents the occurrence and severity of various visual impairments (diabetic retinopathy, senile macular degeneration, retinal damage)
- for the treatment of the effects of ischemic stroke, traumatic brain injury, acquired dementia (dementia), Alzheimer’s disease
- with atherosclerosis and multiple sclerosis
- for the treatment of migraines, dizziness and headaches caused by vascular causes
- to strengthen the central nervous system
- as a stimulant for prolonged mental and physical overwork
- for the treatment of chronic fatigue syndrome
- to improve memory
- to increase efficiency and concentration
- to increase the body’s resistance to stressful situations and adverse environmental influences
- to improve well-being after illnesses and operations
- to increase immunity
- with a tendency to thrombosis
- to reduce the risk of heart attacks, strokes and their complications
- indicated for tinnitus, dizziness
- to restore mental abilities and to alleviate the symptoms of depression
- reduces cerebral edema, helps restore brain function
- improves rheological properties of blood, has an antispastic effect
- reduces insulin consumption, being effective in diabetic angiopathy, has a sedative effect
- lowers cholesterol
- strengthens the venous wall of the lower extremities
- individual intolerance to components
- pregnancy and lactation
- age up to 12 years
- with intracranial hemorrhage
- bleeding tendency
- heart attack in the acute period
- simultaneous use of anticoagulants and drugs that reduce blood viscosity
Ginkgo Biloba Capsules – A completely natural product! Does not contain artificial additives and dyes! Each capsule contains 350 mg of Ginkgo Biloba extract.
Mode of application:
Adults: Take 2 capsules 3 times daily after meals. The course is 4-8 weeks. The last dose no later than 2 hours before bedtime.
Children over 12 years: 1 capsule 2 times a day after meals. The course is 4-8 weeks. The last dose no later than 2 hours before bedtime.
If you have not previously taken Gingo Biloba capsules, we recommend that you start with half the dosage and gradually increase the dosage: adults 1 capsule 3 times a day; children 1 capsule per day.
For prevention: take 1-2 capsules 2 times a day. The course is 4-8 weeks. Preventive course 2-3 times a year
You have not viewed any product yet.