THANYAPORN, Capsules Fah Talai Jone 100 caps.
- 100 gram
- 150 gram
- 100 pieces
Capsules Fa Talai Jone (Fah Talai Jone) – a natural herbal medicine based on the extract of Andrographis paniculata paniculata for the treatment of colds and pulmonary diseases. This tool is widely used in traditional Thai medicine to treat colds, flu, tonsillitis, inflammatory diseases of the respiratory tract (laryngitis, sinusitis, pharyngitis, tonsillitis, bronchitis), and bronchial asthma. It helps to relieve cough, thin the sputum, removes dryness in the throat, reduces nasal congestion, and has an antipyretic effect. Fa Talai John capsules have a general strengthening and immunostimulating effect, acting on specific and nonspecific immunity, help the body cope with the disease more quickly and reduce the risk of complications.
Andrographis extract, on the basis of which the capsules are made, is considered a powerful natural antibiotic, which, unlike the traditionally used antibacterial drugs, does not have so many side effects and contraindications. It increases the body’s production of specific antibodies to various pathogenic bacteria (Staphylococcus aureus, Borrelia bacteria, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Escherichia coli, Salmonella, Shigella, etc.), including mycobacteria that cause tuberculosis. When using andrographis for the treatment of infectious diseases of the intestine, it has a selective antibacterial effect, inhibiting the development of only pathogenic bacteria and not affecting the normal beneficial microflora. Acting as an antibacterial agent, the drug has a positive effect on reducing diarrhea and symptoms associated with bacterial infections.
The antiviral activity of this plant is realized by stimulating the production of interferon and inhibiting the viral glycoproteins that make up the virus envelope, which prevents the penetration of viral particles into host cells and their further multiplication in the human body. Andrographis has been found to be highly effective against influenza viruses and herpes simplex. Fa Talai John capsules are effective not only for the treatment of flu and colds, but also for their prevention. According to studies, it was found that when taking a food supplement based on it for two months, the risk of respiratory infections is reduced by 70%.
Fa Talai John capsules are also effectively used for liver diseases, as they have pronounced hepatoprotective properties. Andrographis extract is part of some well-known drugs for the treatment and restoration of the liver such as: Dipana, Hepofil, Triliv, Hepana. Fa Talai John effectively helps to cope with chronic liver intoxications, including alcohol; fatty degeneration; cirrhosis of the liver; hepatitis; chronic and acute inflammatory processes in the liver.
Pancreatic Andrographis is a herbaceous plant, a representative of the Acanthus family. In vivo grows in India, Sri Lanka, Indonesia, Malaysia, China, Thailand and other countries of East Asia. For over 100 years, andrographis has been used as a medicinal plant in many Asian countries. It is used for pathologies of the liver, gastrointestinal tract, colds, inflammatory processes in the upper respiratory tract, various infectious diseases, as well as for general strengthening of the body. In the past 10 years, andrographis has gained popularity in America and Europe as an effective tool for the prevention of seasonal epidemics of influenza and the common cold. Due to the bitter taste of the leaves and other features, the plant was named: King of bitterness (calmeg), bile of the earth, Asian Echinacea.
Panicled Andrographis has a wide range of biological activity and is used in the treatment of various diseases. Means based on it have the following effect on the human body:
Indications for use:
- flu, tonsillitis, SARS, ARI
- sinusitis, sinusitis
- upper respiratory tract infections
- cough and bronchitis
- prevention of infectious complications
- normalization of the immune status in the postoperative period
- herpes zoster
- human papillomavirus
- with diseases of the liver, jaundice
- individual intolerance to components
- pregnancy, lactation and planned pregnancy, as Fa Talay John has a pronounced contraceptive effect.
- children under 7 years old
- do not use capsules with anticoagulant drugs
- while taking Fa Talai John along with drugs to reduce pressure, follow the indicators to avoid too strong a decrease
- Capsules Fa Talai Jone (Fah Talai Jone) – this is a completely natural product! Does not contain artificial additives and dyes! Each capsule contains 390 mg of plant extract Andrographis paniculata (Andrographis paniculata).
Mode of application:
- For the treatment of colds, flu, sore throats, acute respiratory infections and acute respiratory viral infections: as an emergency therapy, 6 capsules – the first dose, then 2-3 capsules 3 times a day after meals with water.
- It can be used for children from 7 years of age by reducing the dose to 1 capsule 2-3 times a day.
- For the prevention of seasonal viral diseases: 1-2 capsules 3 times a day after meals. The course is a month.
- For the treatment of bronchitis: 3 capsules 2 times a day after meals for a month!
- For liver treatment: 2 capsules 3 times a day after meals with a glass of water. A course of two to four weeks. If necessary, the course can be repeated, but with a mandatory monthly break.
You have not viewed any product yet.