Capsules Compaund Ginkgo Biloba & Ginseng 100 caps.
- 100 gram
- 150 gram
- 100 pieces
Thai Ginggo Biloba Ginseng capsules (Ginkgo Biloba & Ginseng) is a natural herbal product with an equal content of a powerful antioxidant, memory stimulant Ginkgo Biloba and a strong natural tonic and stimulating agent – Ginseng root extract. It is an effective and natural phytotonic for improving memory, normalizing cerebral circulation, increasing the vitality and stress resistance of the body, slowing down the aging process. Capsules are widely used to improve cerebral and peripheral blood circulation, nutrition of the brain, improve memory and motor functions, recover from stroke and prevent it, treat eye diseases, restore the vascular wall, relieve the symptoms of VSD and migraines.
Ginkgo biloba in combination with Ginseng activate cerebral circulation, supplying the brain with oxygen, increase blood circulation both in large vessels – arteries, and in small vessels – capillaries. This is an effective tool for the prevention of diseases and strengthening the circulatory system, especially important and useful for the elderly. The drug reduces the risk of cardiovascular and cancer diseases, reduces weather sensitivity, slows the aging process of the body, increases physical activity, improves performance, restores the body’s energy reserves, improves well-being and promotes a speedy recovery.
Ginkgo Biloba is a powerful stimulant of memory, concentration and sharpness of thinking. It improves mental activity, accelerates thinking processes, increases learning ability and improves memory. In addition, Ginkgo Biloba slows the loss of memory in people suffering from Alzheimer’s disease, helps with atherosclerosis and multiple sclerosis, improves concentration, as evidenced by scientific studies.
Capsules with Gingo Biloba and Ginseng have a calming effect on the central nervous system, it is recommended for emotional instability. They effectively reduce distraction, relieve fatigue, depression, nervous conditions, headaches. With prolonged regular use, the capsules are cured of migraine (including vegetative-vascular dystonia), and also help cells recover more quickly after a heart attack and stroke. Hearing and vision are improved if their loss has been associated with impaired circulation. Ginseng adds vitality and energy to your body, restores the immune system and improves metabolism. Prevents the development of cancer and prevents their development.
These capsules are great for treating hypotension. If you suffer from hypertension, then Ginkgo Biloba capsules in their pure form, without Ginseng, are better for you.
These capsules for blood vessels and tone are called “Life Capsules!”. In combination, they rejuvenate the body, significantly improve brain function, strengthen memory, soothe and normalize the nervous system.
- Ginkgo Biloba has a complex chemical composition and contains more than 160 types of nutrients, the main of which are flavonoid glycosides, terpene compounds, as well as ginkgolides A, B, C, J and bilobalides. It is with these compounds that the specific pharmacological activity of Ginkgo is associated. In addition, it contains proanthocyanidins, vitamins, and organic acids that promote solubility and bioavailability. Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract has high antioxidant activity. It is deservedly called the “tree of youth” because it enhances concentration, relieves fatigue, depression, nervous conditions, and increases working capacity. It improves memory, thinking, concentration. Increases microcirculation in the vessels of the brain and peripheral tissues. It supplies the brain with oxygen and glucose, activating processes in the cerebral cortex. Prevents thrombosis. Improves peripheral blood circulation. Helps with numbness and cooling of the fingers and toes. It provides stroke prevention and is recommended for the treatment of their consequences. Ginkgo Biloba is recommended for older people with atherosclerosis, multiple sclerosis, as well as suffering from Alzheimer’s disease.
- Ginseng – known for its tonic properties, it helps restore vitality, boosts immunity, improves the state of apathy, vitamin deficiency, helps maintain strength in the cold season. It is often used for hypotension, neurosis, nervous exhaustion. It helps to cope with the effects of mental and physical stress, helps to restore strength. In addition, the root of life improves the functional activity of the cardiovascular system and regulates blood pressure. Ginseng can also be used for children. In school-age children, in reasonable amounts, it will help to easily transfer the burden of learning, it will positively affect the body with VSD, vegetative-vascular dystonia, a syndrome that often occurs in adolescence. Ginseng is a natural stimulant, it perfectly stimulates the immune system. It is also very useful for men since It helps to restore the normal function of the reproductive system, helps to fight impotence and other similar problems that may occur at an older age. The beneficial substances contained in the ginseng root help restore normal circulation in the pelvic organs, thereby improving the work of the reproductive organs. Similar remedies can be used as adjunctive therapy for various male diseases.
Indications for use:
- to improve brain function
- to improve cerebral and capillary circulation
- to improve memory and concentration
- for prevention and for recovery from stroke
- for the prevention and treatment of cardiovascular diseases
- to improve blood properties and expand capillaries
- to improve blood supply to the retina
- prevents the occurrence and severity of various visual impairments (diabetic retinopathy, senile macular degeneration, retinal damage)
- for the treatment of the effects of ischemic stroke, traumatic brain injury, acquired dementia (dementia), Alzheimer’s disease
- with atherosclerosis and multiple sclerosis
- for the treatment of migraines, dizziness and headaches caused by vascular causes
- to strengthen the central nervous system
- as a stimulant for prolonged mental and physical overwork
- for the treatment of chronic fatigue syndrome
- to improve memory
- to increase efficiency and concentration
- to increase the body’s resistance to stressful situations and adverse environmental influences
- to improve well-being after illnesses and operations
- to increase immunity
- with a tendency to thrombosis
- to reduce the risk of heart attacks, strokes and their complications
- indicated for tinnitus, dizziness
- to restore mental abilities and to alleviate the symptoms of depression
- reduces cerebral edema, helps restore brain function
- improves rheological properties of blood, has an antispastic effect
- reduces insulin consumption, being effective in diabetic angiopathy, has a sedative effect
- lowers cholesterol
- strengthens the venous wall of the lower extremities
- individual intolerance to components
- pregnancy and lactation
- age up to 12 years
- with intracranial hemorrhage
- bleeding tendency
- heart attack in the acute period
- simultaneous use of anticoagulants and drugs that reduce blood viscosity
- concomitant use of drugs to lower blood sugar. Since this can lead to very low sugar levels: ginseng lowers blood sugar.
- the use of stimulants (digoxin), or antidepressants (phenelxine), including aspirin and alcohol.
- do not consume vitamins, as they will negate the effect of the bridegroom, especially vitamin C
Mode of application:
- Adults: Take 2 capsules 3 times daily after meals. The course is 4-8 weeks. The last dose no later than 2 hours before bedtime.
- Children over 12 years: 1 capsule 2 times a day after meals. The course is 4-8 weeks. The last dose no later than 2 hours before bedtime.
- If you have not previously taken Ginkgo Biloba capsules, we recommend that you start with half the dosage and gradually increase the dosage: adults 1 capsule 3 times a day; children 1 capsule per day.
- For prevention: take 1-2 capsules 2 times a day. The course is 4-8 weeks. Preventive course 2-3 times a year
- For the treatment of serious cerebrovascular diseases, it is recommended to increase the dose to 8 capsules per day.
- To enhance the effectiveness of the drug, we recommend taking capsules for at least three hours after eating high acidity fruits or sour fruit juice.
You have not viewed any product yet.