Blackmores Evening Primrose Oil 1000
- 280 gram
- 480 gram
- Provides the fatty acids, omega-6 (GLA 100 mg/capsule)
- Convenient 1capsule daily
(linoleic acid and gamma-linolenic acid).
Each capsule contains
Evening Primrose Oil 1000 mg containing linoleic acid 650 mg and gamma-linolenic acid (GLA) 100 mg
Vitamin E 7.5 IU
How to eat
Eat with meals, 1-2 tablets per day or as expert advice.
Benefits of Evening Primrose Oil
- Reduce abnormal symptoms before menstruation (Premenstrual syndrome: PMS)
- Reduce symptoms of dry, flaky, itchy skin and reduce inflammation of the skin. Wounds healed faster. Therefore can be used in case of Eczema or Atopic Eczema
- Reduce inflammation (Inflam-matory) that occurs in many
diseases such as arthritis.
- Restores moisture, smoothness, elasticity to the skin.
- Reduce abnormal symptoms after menopause (menopausal women)
- Lower cholesterol Prevent high blood pressure Coronary artery disease and heart disease
- Immune enhancement &
- Reduce the complications of diabetics
Evening Primrose Oil has the following pharmacological effects:
- The synthesis of PGE 1 is higher, the balance of progesterone and prolactin is improved. As well as causing the blood vessels to relax more
- Serves to control the access of water and various substances Through the membrane of the cell Thus helping cells retain water Help regulate the temperature inside the cell
- Inhibits the action of Leukotriene that induces inflammation (Inflammatory) Leukotriene decreases thus reducing inflammation.
May occasionally cause mild gastrointestinal symptoms or headache.
Always read the label warning before use