Blackmores Evening Primrose Oil 1000
- 280 gram
- 480 gram
- Provides the fatty acids, omega-6 (GLA 100 mg/capsule)
- Convenient 1capsule daily
(linoleic acid and gamma-linolenic acid).
Each capsule contains
Evening Primrose Oil 1000 mg containing linoleic acid 650 mg and gamma-linolenic acid (GLA) 100 mg
Vitamin E 7.5 IU
How to eat
Eat with meals, 1-2 tablets per day or as expert advice.
Benefits of Evening Primrose Oil
- Reduce abnormal symptoms before menstruation (Premenstrual syndrome: PMS)
- Reduce symptoms of dry, flaky, itchy skin and reduce inflammation of the skin. Wounds healed faster. Therefore can be used in case of Eczema or Atopic Eczema
- Reduce inflammation (Inflam-matory) that occurs in many
diseases such as arthritis.
- Restores moisture, smoothness, elasticity to the skin.
- Reduce abnormal symptoms after menopause (menopausal women)
- Lower cholesterol Prevent high blood pressure Coronary artery disease and heart disease
- Immune enhancement &
- Reduce the complications of diabetics
Evening Primrose Oil has the following pharmacological effects:
- The synthesis of PGE 1 is higher, the balance of progesterone and prolactin is improved. As well as causing the blood vessels to relax more
- Serves to control the access of water and various substances Through the membrane of the cell Thus helping cells retain water Help regulate the temperature inside the cell
- Inhibits the action of Leukotriene that induces inflammation (Inflammatory) Leukotriene decreases thus reducing inflammation.
May occasionally cause mild gastrointestinal symptoms or headache.
Always read the label warning before use
You have not viewed any product yet.